Sunday, May 6, 2007

Gettin' My Kicks on Route 66

New Mexico: Cleaner Than Regular Mexico

This is my fourth day in Albuquerque. I've spent most of my time either preparing for my work presentations, working on my blogs, researching Web 2.0 websites, and reading. In other words, slowly losing mind.

On the up side, the hotel has a super easy-to-use broadband connection, so I don't have to futz with that at all. My brand spanking new work laptop works like a champ. I found a great online jazz radio station. And we managed to the get the VPN to work after only 5 minutes of trying. In other words, I don't feel completely isolated.
I'm leaving tomorrow after my last presentation. It will be another long day in airports (and the air), but it will be worth it to be home again. I miss Jerry and the cats and the gym and my shredded wheat. In other words, one can only take so much.

No comments: